Hammock Bliss Sky Tent 2 (ST2) is a revolution in the making, bringing hammock camping to a new level of comfort and convenience. Stay dry from the rain, safe from the bugs with ample space for you and your gear. ST2 acts as a tent for your hammock off the ground and can accommodate up to 2 hammocks one above the other. The oversized rip stop rain fly provides complete protection from the rain for both your hammock and your gear.
2100 holes per square inch no-see-um netting keeps out the smallest bugs and reduces the chilling effect of the wind. The V door rolls up and can be toggled on top to allow easier access to the interior space. Double pull YKK zippers make it a breeze to get into and out of your sky space. 350 cm / 138” of 6mm climbing rope provide a secure ridge line below the rain fly. The climbing rope extends 203 cm / 80” outward on each side to securely hang your Sky Tent. A prusik knot allows you to tension the ridgeline and move the rope from one side of the Sky Tent to the other. There is 250 cm / 100" of cord on the 4 corners of the rain fly with ladder lock buckles for easy tensioning. The base layer or floor is now made with the same waterproof rip stop nylon as the rain fly and this layer helps retain body heat and provides storage for light weight gear. We redesigned the shape of the floor to mirror the rectangular shape of most sleeping pads and added loops at the 4 exterior corners. If you want to use your Sky Tent as a conventional ground tent, you can on easily stake out the 4 exterior corners of the floor and use a hiking pole to hold up one or both ends of the rain fly. There is plenty of space in the waterproof stuff sack to fit your Sky Tent, straps and any sized hammock. Join the Sky Tent revolution - hammock camping will never be the same.
Hammocks are sold separately and are not included with the Sky Tent 2
- HAMMOCK TENT HEAVEN IN FULLY PATENTED DESIGN - ST2 brings hammock camping to a new level of comfort and convenience.
- ROOM FOR 2 - innovative design can accommodate up to 2 hammocks so both you and a friend can hang together in a cozy hammock tent shelter
- STAY DRY - Oversized rip stop nylon rain fly provides complete protection from the rain for both your hammock and your gear
- BUG FREE - 2100 holes per square inch no-see-um netting keeps out even the smallest bugs and reduces the chilling effect of the wind
- SKY SPACE - hammocks hang well away from the net to create spacious hanging tent
- BASE LAYER - rip stop waterproof nylon base layer helps retain body heat, provides storage for light weight items and creates a tough floor for using Sky Tent on the ground. Loops on all 4 corners allow floor to be staked to the ground. The base layer is 62 cm wide by 212 cm long / 25.5" wide x 83.5" long
- RIDGE LINE - 350 cm / 138" of 6mm climbing rope provides a secure ridge line below the rain fly and then extends 203 cm / 80 cm outward on each side to securely hang your Sky Tent -
- RAIN FLY CORDS - 250 cm / 100" of cord on each corner of the rain fly with ladder lock buckles for easy tensioning
- YKK ZIPPERS - double pull inside / outside zippers for easy access
- RIP STOP MATERIAL - super strong & durable rip stop waterproof construction
V DOOR - V shaped door rolls up and can be toggled on top to allow easier access to the interior space
- GROUND TENT OPTION - use ST2 as a conventional ground tent - stake out the 4 exterior corners of the floor and use a hiking pole to hold up one or both ends of the rain fly.
- SKY SACK - Oversized waterproof sky sack for easy pack and go storage. Stuff sack accommodates ST2 + hammock + straps
- DIMENSIONS IN SKY SACK - 30 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm / 12" x 12" x 4"
- DIMENSIONS HUNG - 350 cm long x 185 cm wide x 110 cm high / 138" long x 73" wide x 43"
- WEIGHT: 1200 grams / 42 oz