Change the way you camp forever with our No-See-Um No More Hammock Bliss - the ideal hammock when pesky insects are a problem. Our 2100 holes per square inch no-see-um netting offers the utmost in protection as the netting is so fine, even the tiniest creatures cannot penetrate including sand flies, fleas, gnats, midges, mosquitoes & no-see-ums. This hammock is fully reversible so you can use it with the net above you or below you. Double pull YKK zippers make it a snap to enter or exit your insect free space. Hang a rain fly above your hammock and kiss your tent goodbye. Lay back, let go and relax in bug free bliss.
- NO BUGS - 2100 holes per square inch no-see-um netting keeps out gnats, fleas, sand flies & mosquitoes
- REVERSIBLE - just flip to use as a regular hammock
- NET SUPPORT - 250 cm / 100" per side cord keeps net above you
- YKK ZIPPERS - double pull inside / outside zippers for easy access
- NYLON PARACHUTE MATERIAL - soft, breathable, strong & quick drying
- SUSPENSION INCLUDED - 250 cm / 100" per side of super durable climbing rope
- MACHINE WASHABLE & DRYABLE
- STRENGTH TESTED - 160 kilos / 350 lbs
- DIMENSIONS: 300 cm x 150 cm / 118 "x 59"
- WEIGHT: 800 grams / 28 oz
MORE PHOTOS - NO SEE UM NO MORE IMAGE GALLERYTestimonial:
I have the No-See-Um No More hammock. I slept in it for three months around Tasmania in beach, bush & urban stealth settings and it was GREAT. I love the pack size, simplicity and choice of material & colour green. I’ve used other hammocks and this one trumps them all when it comes to versatility, ease, comfort, bug proof, pack size & stealth camping.
Myles - Airly, VIC